Saturday, April 19, 2008

Shai Linne

This Friday, we had the privilege of visiting the Underground Church at their Faith and Flavor Fridays. It was a blessing to see brothers and sisters in Christ celebrating the truths of the Faith. My seminary friend Jorge Mendoza had a time to share with us the precious meat of the Word, expositing Ephesians 1:7-10 for us. What a great way to remind us how precious our redemption is. Afterwards, we had the opportunity to listen to Shai Linne, a very talented Christian artist. The songs were substantially deep, biblically rich, and theologically accurate. It was a blessing to see him perform. He has a new album out called "The Atonement." I would highly recommend it. Below is an interview with Shai I found at Lampmode Records. Being blessed by his music, I simply wanted to get his name out, and I pray that you'd all be blessed with his passion for truth expressed through digging deep into the Word. Stay strong and God bless!

No comments: