Monday, October 27, 2008

Introducing Monday Meditations

From now on, I will try to post some of my meditations on scripture every Monday for your edification. I can not promise that every Monday there will be a post, but I will try my best. The meditations will be short and sometimes, simply a bible passage that captured my attention.
Here's the first Monday meditations!

Amos 2:16

"'Even the bravest among the warriors will flee naked in that day,' declares the Lord."

Wow, how frightening is that? The audacity of some people simply amazes me. I remember sharing the gospel on the UC Berkeley Campus, and many times people will tell me that they are fine with going to hell.Some would even say something along the line of, "Well if there is a God, He's messed up. I'd rather be in hell. I'll enjoy it." Wow. They do not know what they are even talking about. People who say things like that will flee naked in that day when the Lord comes with judgment. They will scream like a little girl and beg for mercy but will not find it. Let's pray for them. Let's pray for the hard-hearted. Let's pray for the mighty. Let us learn to pray to God to vindicate Himself among people like these, as well as pray for God to save people like these. Stay strong and God bless!

No comments: