Friday, February 6, 2009

Ridiculous, Just Plain Ridiculous

Today, there was an article on CNN about how a "Doctor" lost his license because his clinic aborted a live baby. The mother is now suing the doctor for psychological pain caused by the incident. I'm here reading this and I'm saying to myself, "This is ridiculous." What about the dead baby? How come there is no mention of murder? So if the baby was killed while in the womb just maybe ten minutes before, it would be okay? Ten minutes before, the baby is a "fetus," and ten minutes after, the baby is "my daughter"? The sad thing is that a case like this is not that rare in America. Such cases should compel people to consider that maybe the fetus is really a human person. No one even brings up the issue. This is just plain ridiculous. If you want to read some more of my thoughts on abortion, please read my sermon. I pray someday the light bulb will turn on for many in America.

No comments: