Friday, December 25, 2009

Week in Review 12/25/09

What Did Your Pastor Do This Week
It's Christmas today! There's a lot that has happened this week. I had the privilege of spending some fun times with my old friends this Sunday celebrating Christmas and playing a gift exchange game and mafia. I also had a painful visit to the hospital because my mom's youngest brother was diagnosed for a serious cancer. It's been years since I saw him and his family. Please pray for him as he is in very critical condition. I am spending Christmas with mom and dad in LA and will be heading back up today. Merry Christmas everybody!

Interesting Happenings
I cleaned my house. Wow!
Check These Links Out
Charity: Who Cares? - Some interesting statistics.
O Holy Night - Dan Phillips explains its history.
God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen - One of my favorite renditions of one of my favorite Christmas songs.

The Ever-growing Wish List
The Marketing of Evil - By David Kupelian

No comments: