Friday, October 2, 2009

Week in Review 10/02/09

What Did Your Pastor Do This Week?
This week started off with a bunch of car problems. I had to visit the shop 3 times this week to fix my door handle, horn, and a few electrical problems. Thankfully, they are having Parent Teacher Conferences at school, so I have a four day weekend. That has been a much needed break. I was able to read, memorize scripture in Greek, and work on some vocab. I don't know if that sounds exciting to you, but it is to me!

Yesterday night, I was able to talk with my parents. It's always such a blessing to hear how they are growing in the Lord and managing to"survive" as my dad puts it. Excited to see them next weekend.

Really looking forward to college group starting this Saturday!

Interesting Happenings
I was driving back from seminary when suddenly my car started beeping and the seat warmer turned on by itself! Weird...

Check These Links Out
Insightful Thoughts on Rob Bell - Article by Phil Johnson about Rob Bell's recent statements at the Boston Globe.
O to Say O- Short post by missionary Matt Hauck on a very powerful little word.
Ligonier Conference Sermons- Some time in the future, I would like to listen to all these sermons.
Panel Discussion at Desiring God National Conference - Some very insightful thoughts are in panel discussions. I never want to miss those at a conference.

The Ever-growing Wish List
Gourmet Butter by Gourmet Butters

No comments: