Friday, November 6, 2009

Week in Review 11/06/09

What Did Your Pastor Do This Week?
This week was definitely exciting! Though I was sick (must be something going around at Chinese Christian Schools!), I had the wonderful opportunity to hear RC Sproul in Fremont. I will also be seeing him today at a pastor's breakfast. Shaking RC's hands and hearing his Gospel presentation was truly the highlight of the week. Other than that, I had a real nice break because I skipped classes this week due to my sickness. I also had a nice long chat with my roommate, a very rare occurence! Looking forward to the Men's Conference, Titus 2 fellowship, and of course Sunday preaching!

Interesting Happenings
Over the past three weeks, I ate over $100 of McDonald's. Woohoo!

Check These Links Out
95 Theses - Last Saturday was the 492nd anniversary of Martin Luther's nailing of his theses on the door of the Wittenburg Cathedral.
Desiring God Audio for Free - Don't miss out on a great opportunity!
Paganism - Albert Mohler on the rise of Paganism in America.
Planned Parenthood Director Calls it Quits - Interesting article on abortion.
The Centrality of the Glory of God - John Piper's attempt to define God's Glory.

The Ever-growing Wish List
2009 Ligonier Conference DVD - Holiness of God
Christianity for Modern Pagans - Edited By Peter Creeft
Beauty Will Rise - The latest Steven Curtis Chapman album
TULIP - DVD lessons by John Piper

No comments: