Friday, December 11, 2009

Week in Review 12/11/09

What Did Your Pastor Do This Week
I had a lot of fun this week resting and reading. It feels so good to read after not being able to. I picked up an old book called "Attributes of God" by Arthur W. Pink. So far it has been an extremely edifying read. I also had the joy of partaking in Evangel Bible Church's Wednesday night service. There is something so awesome about hearing in person the preaching of the Word. I was thrilled since I do not get the opportunity as often as I would like. This weekend, I will be taking my belt test for Karate. Hopefully, I will be able to skip the yellow belt and get an orange one! Looking forward to a great weekend!

Interesting Happenings
I actually saw my roommate every night this week. RARE... Not only that, we actually talked a lot. Super RARE.... It was quite edifying!

Check These Links Out
9 Examples of the Internet Changing our World - Interesting thoughts by Trevin Wax.
Top 9 Books of '09 - Challies' list well worth looking into.
One Cool Plant - The Alsomitra vine seeds.
Top 10 Religion Stories of 2009 - A list by Time's Magazine. Interesting read.

The Ever-growing Wish List
The Trellis and the Vine - By Colin Marshall and Tony Payne
Christmas music! - By various artsists

No comments: